Apple Turkey Wrap Recipe
Apple Turkey Wrap
- 1-1/3 cups diced Michigan McIntosh apples
- ½ cup low-fat lemon yogurt
- 4 flour tortillas, 8” diameter
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 6 oz. smoked turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 2 oz. havarti cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 cups clover sprouts
Combine Michigan McIntosh apples and yogurt. Set aside.
Warm tortillas according to package directions. Divide and arrange remaining ingredients evenly over tortillas. Place 1/4 of apple mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold 2 opposite sides in about 1 1/2″ and roll. Cut each wrap in half and serve immediately.