Caramel Apple Pizza Recipe
Caramel Apple Pizza Ingredients:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Marzetti’s caramel apple dip
- 1 Boboli Italian pizza crust (14 oz.)
- 2 large Michigan Rome apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup salted cashews, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup Marzetti’s caramel apple dip
Combine cream cheese and 1/3 cup caramel apple dip until well blended. Place bread shell on baking sheet. Spread mixture evenly to within 1-inch of edge of shell.
Toss apples with sugar and cinnamon until evenly coated. Arrange slices spoke fashion over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with nuts. Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup caramel apple dip over apples and nuts.
Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve caramel apple pizza warm.